Advanced Conferences & Meetings FZ-LLC: General Terms & Conditions

Cancellation, Substitution and Postponement Policy

1. Cancellations of delegate bookings require written notice. If the written notice is received more than seven days prior to the event date, a credit note worth 85% of the delegate contract fee will be issued for use at another Advanced Conferences & Meetings event to take place within a 12 month period from the date of issuance. The remaining 15% will be retained by Advanced Conferences & Meetings as an administration fee. If the written notice is received seven days or less from the event date, no credit will be issued.
2. Substitutions between colleagues of paid delegate places are permitted at any time prior to the event date, provided that Advanced Conferences & Meetings has been given reasonable notice.
3. If Advanced Conferences & Meetings are required to cancel an event for any reason, a full refund of the delegate contract fee will be issued.
4. If Advanced Conferences & Meetings are required to postpone an event for any reason and a paid delegate is unable to attend on the new scheduled date, a credit note for 100% of the delegate contract fee will be issued for use at another Advanced Conferences & Meetings event to take place within a 12 month period from the date of issuance.
5. Advanced Conferences & Meetings shall not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage by reason of any cancellation, rescheduling, postponement or alteration of an event , either in whole or in part, to the extent that such occurrence is due to any circumstances beyond the control of the organisers.